Sep 09 2012
By: Razor-mma First Son 10 posts

help

3 replies 113 views Edited Sep 9, 2012

redemption codes stopped working. brand new games. why?

Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: help

Sep 9, 2012

Razor-mma wrote:

redemption codes stopped working. brand new games. why?

Sorry but you're really going to have to give us a little more to go on if we're to help you, can you elaborate somewhat?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Sep 9, 2012
Define "New", New like just out of the box, or New Like game just released last week? Prior to "New" games being released, the manufacturer may include a voucher along with the game to "Boost" overall sales. I myself have fallen victem to early access Beta and Demo release vouchers on new Game releases. All Vouchers are made with an Expiration Date. You would find this in the small print of the voucher paperwork. Is the Voucher for game content that has not released yet? What is the Expiration Date of the Voucher?
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Sorry about the vague info. got sidetracked. anyway. I bought ufc undisputed 3 some time back when it first came out. entered the code and began playing online. played for some time and gave it a rest for a few months. attempted to play a few days ago and it said i had to enter a code, do a trial or buy a code from the store. well, i already have a code that used to work. not sure why it quit or what the hell happened. any insight or help greatly appreciated.

Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes