Reply
Oct 29 2011
By: spike1118 First Son 2 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

help with signing into ps network

7 replies 70 views Edited Oct 29, 2011

about a month ago ps network wondnt let me sign in i keep timing out. i did everything, from contacting sony and verizon, i even had geeksquad here and replaced ps3 unit, i have connection wired and wireless and can go online with the ps3 but the network wont let me in. im at the end sony support tells me the same things to do but still nothing. does anyone have a solution???

Message 1 of 8 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
38856 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

spike1118 wrote:

about a month ago ps network wondnt let me sign in i keep timing out. i did everything, from contacting sony and verizon, i even had geeksquad here and replaced ps3 unit, i have connection wired and wireless and can go online with the ps3 but the network wont let me in. im at the end sony support tells me the same things to do but still nothing. does anyone have a solution???

Hi & Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

What results do you get when you perform an interent connection test?

Also check out the Playstation Network Support Forum, that's where questions like this are answered.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7247 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

lol youre so muh nicer than me i wouldve beenlike wrong section lol

energy
Message 3 of 8 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7247 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

even tho i think its supposed to be right i like being tight

You're tight

energy
Message 4 of 8 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
38856 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

bm2919 wrote:

lol youre so muh nicer than me i wouldve beenlike wrong section lol

speedy is da best and so is ace, Super_Vegeta1986,Trawnza,blumorpho, and of course me Smiley Happy  winner

You're right, I am lol .

If it's someone's first post & it's a "decent" post asked in a decent/mature way i'll always welcome them to the Forums & then try to help them out if I can.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
38856 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

bm2919 wrote:

even tho i think its supposed to be right i like being tight

You're tight

speedy is da best and so is ace, Super_Vegeta1986,Trawnza,blumorpho, and of course me Smiley Happy  winner

Lol, I just amended it!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 8 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
7247 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Oct 30, 2011

no i liked being tight oh well back on topic

energy
Message 7 of 8 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/16/2010
Offline
3002 posts
 

Re: help with signing into ps network

Nov 1, 2011

Discussion moved from Forum Help to PlayStation®Network Support

Message 8 of 8 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes