Highlighted
Jun 21 2012
By: the__3xecuti0nr First Son 2 posts

help? please?

3 replies 50 views Edited Jun 21, 2012

well hi i dont know if someone is going to get this but playstation sold me a game that did not work after i downloaded it for the fourth time and it is the same thing each time the game does not work and i asked for a refund for this game and the answer i got was no so does that mean that you all can just keep the money that was pretty much stolen by selling me a broken game and keeping the money that you all took for it i mean thats really not right at all someone please help me help me get my money back or fix the games i do not know but please help me get this fixed.

Message 1 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41822 posts

Re: help? please?

Jun 21, 2012

the__3xecuti0nr wrote:

well hi i dont know if someone is going to get this but playstation sold me a game that did not work after i downloaded it for the fourth time and it is the same thing each time the game does not work and i asked for a refund for this game and the answer i got was no so does that mean that you all can just keep the money that was pretty much stolen by selling me a broken game and keeping the money that you all took for it i mean thats really not right at all someone please help me help me get my money back or fix the games i do not know but please help me get this fixed.

I understand you're annoyed, I probably would be too, but rather than just "ranting" you really need to give us some more information about your problem, first off which game are you referring to, secondly what exactly have you done to try to rectify the issue?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 21, 2012

it is need for speed most wanted and i have tried to call electrinic arts and they put me on hold for an hour and a half so that all that i know that i can do is their anything else?

Message 3 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41822 posts

Jun 22, 2012

the__3xecuti0nr wrote:

it is need for speed most wanted and i have tried to call electrinic arts and they put me on hold for an hour and a half so that all that i know that i can do is their anything else?

Ok, so EA made the game but you purchased & downloaded it from the PlayStation Store, is that right?

If what I said above is correct then contacting EA probably won't get you too far, the issue is probably with the game or the download, if it was the game there would probably be many other posts like yours on these Forums complaining of the same issue, so I'm discounting that as the issue, at least for now, on to the download, does the download go ok, it downloads fine, no issues etc?, also how long does it take, the download I mean?

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes