Mar 24 2012
By: cnThe First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

help!my friend had hacked my ps3 and played pirated games!

2 replies 198 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

I have deleted the pirated games and updated to 4.11 firmware ,will SONY ban my PS3 just because my friend had used my PS3 playing pirated games?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12276 posts

Re: help!my friend had hacked my ps3 and played pirated games!

Mar 26, 2012

You are wasting your time and energy worrying about it.  There is nothing that you can do.  If Sony hasn't banned your console already, then it probably didn't notice.  As long as you are not violating any of the PS3 System terms and conditions now, there is no reason for Sony to bother banning your console for something that was done in the past.  That said, it isn't very clever to draw attention to yourself by posting in a forum on Sony's web site; even if it is a forum that Sony doesn't monitor regularly.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: help!my friend had hacked my ps3 and played pirated games!

Mar 28, 2012

Last night,when I discussed with my friend about what he had done on my PS3,he told me that was a joke! He made fun of me just because I refused to lend my PSVITA to him.He had never hacked my PS3(I don't konw even if he is really able to do it),the so called"pirated games" were just some demos downloded from PSN(how stupid was I that I hadn't recognized them!).Wasting my time,making myself be a clown,that's all about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)
0 Likes