Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2013
By: shooter-170 First Son 1 posts

hacking

[ Edited ]
2 replies 114 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

a player by the name ***** has wrongly accused me of hacking and claims himself as a infinity ward employee and is stating that I will be banned from PS3 network. is this true that I will be banned even though I have not hacked before?

Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15652 posts

Re: hacking

Apr 21, 2013

No.  Activision employees have no power to ban PSN accounts, so even if he is an Infinity Ward employee, which is very unlikely, he can't actually do that. At best he could ban you from playing an Activision game online, and probably not even that.  Sony doesn't suspend accounts unless a Sony employee can verify that a violation of the PSN terms of service or user agreement occurred.  Sony doesn't believe anyone except its own employees. You can ignore people that threaten you with bans. The few people that actually have the power to ban you don't make threats about it.  They just do it.  Anyone that makes threats about it is probably lying. 

GKP
Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
410 posts

Re: hacking

Apr 21, 2013

If you feel a person is posing as an employee and making false accusations against you please report them for investigation instead of posting their names here in the forums.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes