Highlighted
May 20 2012
By: Psychosis226 First Son 1 posts

got ripped off

2 replies 52 views Edited May 20, 2012

Short story, I played the magic the gathering demo and downloaded the full game for 9.99, checked the dlc a few hours later to notice they offer a bundle including the full game and all dlc for 9.99. I don't think it's fair. Anyone know of live support I can contact or if I even have a chance of getting a refund? If I do I'm going to turn and buy the bundle. I'm hoping playstation won't be jerks and deny it and force me to pay extra for the dlc.

Message 1 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39473 posts

Re: got ripped off

May 20, 2012

Psychosis226 wrote:

Short story, I played the magic the gathering demo and downloaded the full game for 9.99, checked the dlc a few hours later to notice they offer a bundle including the full game and all dlc for 9.99. I don't think it's fair. Anyone know of live support I can contact or if I even have a chance of getting a refund? If I do I'm going to turn and buy the bundle. I'm hoping playstation won't be jerks and deny it and force me to pay extra for the dlc.

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Is it unfortunate & do I have some sympathy for you yes?, totally, however I don't agree it's unfair, Sony did nothing wrong, the error was your own not theirs & because of that unfortunately you missed out on the "bundled" version of the game for the same price as the non-bundled one.

As for getting a refund, generally unless there is an error or problem with the game there are no refunds from the PS Store & all sales are final, you could contact Sony CS to se if someone is willing to help you out, but just so you know, if they don't help you out they're not being "jerks" as you put it they're just doing their job & following the rules.

Their contact details can be found at the bottom of the page via the "contact us" tab.

Good luck!

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: got ripped off

May 24, 2012

Just contact Sony Playstation at 1-800-345-7669 (Sony),and Explain your situation and they will help you.All you have to do is give Sony your name and psn name,and I believe Sony will help you out and get you back on track.

Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes