Sep 12 2013
By: gottago2 First Son 6 posts

downloading issue please help

3 replies 154 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

i came on to the store yesterday to try to download diablo 3 (after the 1.07 uptate went up) and i keep getting a 80710723 error. so after trying the "suggested actions" several times, i tried downloading the demo for it... and it downloaded it fine. so i went through my download list just activating stuff to see whether it would start to downlaod or not. and i saw a trend of anything over 3GB's wouldnt start and give me this error. is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (154 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5901 posts

Re: downloading issue please help

Sep 12, 2013

Hi gottago2

What you have is a Network Server Timeout Error:

Please refer to this support article:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3936/

The network troubleshooting tips listed inside may help.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 12, 2013

well but the thing is ive downloaded probably 7 things (under 3GB's) with no problem but as soon as i start to download anything over 3GB's its to much. for example i downloaded a demo that was 2.2 GB's... no problem go to the next thing which was ratchet and clank i believe which was 3GB's and it gave me the error, and i have the same connection if not a little better than the connection than when i downloaded last of us just not long ago. i'm schrathing my head at this point the only thing that this points to is the new psn store uptate because thats the only thing that has changed.

Message 3 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 29, 2013

My brother is having the same issue. It gets to 2.5gb and just says "Error while downloading" but he gets not error code.

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)
0 Likes