Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 03 2013
By: yoboycmaan First Son 1 posts

downloading games

2 replies 130 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

i was woudering if u see a game that you want to buy and it says dise only,could you still download it on our ps3 and play it as well?i see a game,the godfather 2 for ps3 but it says dise only.dnt want to pay my money for something i cnt play.....could u please help me out on this.Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26091 posts

Re: downloading games

Mar 4, 2013

1) This forum is for PlayStation Home. You're at the wrong address. No worries, though. Moderation will move it for you.

2) When you see "Disc  Only" in the description of a game, it means that the downloadable content will only work for the disc version of the game.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Re: downloading games

Mar 4, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

1) This forum is for PlayStation Home. You're at the wrong address. No worries, though. Moderation will move it for you.

2) When you see "Disc  Only" in the description of a game, it means that the downloadable content will only work for the disc version of the game.

Technically that is true, but "Disc Only" actually means the game itself is not available from the PSN store. The DLC is only compatible with the disc version because that's the only version there is :smileytongue:.  Specifically, The Godfather 2 is not available for download, but there is DLC:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/the-godfather-ii/cid=UP0006-BLUS30261_00-T...

Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)