Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: lS4nGu1Nari0l First Son 2 posts

download content

2 replies 106 views Edited May 2, 2013

hello, I am Brazilian and I bought the season pass on a U.S. account (due to difficulties in shopping psn Brazilian), I have downloaded the content in English language, I wonder if there is any possibility of getting it in Portuguese-br without buy again, just with some updates from language?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: download content

May 2, 2013
Unfortunately that is not possible. While game discs are not region locked, DLC IS. So if you buy DLC from the U.S. PSN Store, it will ONLY work on games from the US Region. (E.g. if you bought Call of Duty from a Brazillian store, then went and downloaded the CoD Season Pass from the U.S. PSN Store, it will not work).

All DLC must match the region that the physical disc came from in order for it to work. So you will either need to purchase a US Copy of the disc, or purchase the Brazillian season pass from the Brazillian PSN. (Though if you purchased the DLC from the US PSN Store, it means that you set up your account as a US PSN Account, so to get the Brazillian PSN DLC you'd need to have a different PSN Account set up for the Brazil store).
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28658 posts

Re: download content

May 2, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes