Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: double dragon neon bug

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

As I have mentioned here on page 2, there is a solution without re-formatting your entire hard drive. Please follow these instructions if you want the glitch to stop affecting you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I have found a solution until SONY or MAJESCO figures out a patch or fixes the game completely. It is a bit of a process and it will be a pain for people who have high trophy levels on their PSN IDs or if you have a ton of game files that you will need to back-up. Here is what I found out while dealing with this terrible glitch.

Trophy Data is installed to each separate user profile for each game you play. Therefor Double Dragon Neon will install specific files into whatever profile plays the game. I unfortunately played this mess of a game on my profile (which is at Lvl 20) and am forced to have to delete my profile in order to delete the trophy data that was installed for my profile using this game.

In order to make sure I didn't lose any specific user content, I had backed-up my entire save data collection on to my external 1TB HDD and also on to my Playstation Plus Cloud Storage Drive (which is now 1 GB thanks to SONY, FINALLY!)

Once I backed-up all my personal user content, I made sure to deactivate my system from my profile (which doesn't happen if you just delete the user itself) in the user settings. After all that was said and done I deleted the user profile, which took about 45 mins for some reason (probably from the corrupted coding in Double Dragon Neon).

Finally, I created a new user and re-entered my existing PSN account info to get back to normal. You will have to re-sync your account to the trophy servers and also re-activate your system in the account settings. For someone like myself, re-syncing your trophy data is a pain staking process that can result in many error attempts and also take anywhere from 30-60 mins. Hakoom is top trophy leader in the world and he is at Lvl 72. I bet if he runs into this problem with Double Dragon Neon he will be one angry player. I know I sure am after having to endure this terrible glitch. SONY and MAJESCO GAMES FIX THIS GLITCHED GAME AND ERROR IMMEDIATELY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 31 of 46 (572 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 13, 2012

ok i need to stop downloading plus games 1st hard corps glitched my game card and i couldnt change color or anything now my trophies wont sync

Message 32 of 46 (506 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

None of that should be necessary. It doesn't seem like an issue with the game itself. I don't want to spread information I don't know for 100% sure but the same issue has happened with other games. As said before, with newly released games sometimes it'll do exactly what's happening with Double Dragon Neon. From what I've read from others, this is because the trophies haven't been updated on the servers.

The trophies from Double Dragon Neon you've earned have nowhere to be synced, so the whole process goes on longer than normal. Any trophies you earned from other games WILL be synced. Just not Double Dragon Neon. It's a very annoying issue and it'd be nice to know the issue is being looked into.

Message 33 of 46 (503 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Yes, i've got this horrible treatment as well! Its because PSN has not notice the trophies yet! They need to install them to there network!! Funny they let too many games see the light of day before they are 100% done ...
Message 34 of 46 (486 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I'm SO glad that I'm not the only one who has this issue. Like many of you I was freaking out too when my trophies wouldn't sync, but I'm content with deleting all the DDN files on my system, I played through it once and that's good enough- it sucks I won't be credited the 4 trophies I got from it though

"... And if you disagree with me then you sir- are a racist, homophobe."
Message 35 of 46 (422 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Could a Sony representitive please respond to this thread? Are you working on this problem? Are you aware what the problem is? And, how long until this problem is resolved? Thanks!

I'm hoping that Sony resolves this issue because I do not have the time to sit here and either reset my system or delete and create a new user profile. These options should not be needed. They are not acceptable.

So, how's about it Sony? What's up?

Message 36 of 46 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Finally the trophies seem to be working.  Well for me anyways hope it works for everyone else.

Message 37 of 46 (366 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Not yet for me but hopefully that is a good sign..  Just a long sync. All fixed!

Message 38 of 46 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Yes it's workin again and I only had to Sync one time and after that it didn't act up so it's workin on my end and i'm HAPPY now. :smileyhappy:

Message 39 of 46 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Yup, it's working for me too. Thanks for not taking too long!

Message 40 of 46 (348 Views)
0 Likes