Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Double Dragon Neon Bug / DO NOT DOWNLOAD / PS3 TROPHY BREAKING BUG / Temporary FIx!

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Oh yeah, by the way....DON"T DOWNLOAD OR PLAY DOUBLE DRAGON NEON UNTIL SONY OR MAJESCO FIXES THIS TERRIBLE GLITCH! The game is all right and I was looking forward to playing it once it was released, but now it has destroyed my profile and caused me to delete it just to play games normally again. I can't even play Tekken Tag 2 right now because the player save data can't be copied and can only be moved to the PS Plus Cloud Storage, which means I have to wait 24 hours to copy it, AHHH! Oh well, hope you all can use this info and hopefully it will help solve the problems we all have been occurring.

Message 21 of 46 (579 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: double dragon neon bug

Sep 13, 2012

This is happening to me as well. Please fix this Sony. It sucks.

Message 22 of 46 (555 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Sorry to hear it man, everyone that plays double dragon will have this issue occur. please follow the instructions on the previous page until a patch is released or the game is fixed. it worked for me and it is the easiest solution besides re-formatting your entire HDD.

Message 23 of 46 (533 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Sep 13, 2012

I'm also having this issue. Pretty sure it's because the trophies aren't registered on Sony's side on their servers. This happened before when I had tried syncing MGS3 HD trophies a little after I played some after midnight of the game's launch.

Message 24 of 46 (521 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Sep 13, 2012

About how long did it take for them to resolve the issue with MGS3?

Message 25 of 46 (510 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Sep 13, 2012

I'm playin MGS2 right now and after Hitman wrote sayin that u still can get trophies on ur account and it's true u will earn ur trophies on any game but for Double Dragon u won't get them. I notice if u get on another account of urs and u try to compare trophies u won't c that game listed so only u can c that in ur screen but other friends can't bc of this bug. Yeah it needs to b fixed soon and i'm tired of Syncin every time and not playin this game so hurry up Sony.

Message 26 of 46 (481 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 13, 2012

I was so ready to play this game but luckly I saw this before trying it. Now the game is just sitting in the install bubble. I'm not even gonna bother with it till this gets fixed. Whoevers in charge of fixing this please boost it up and get this patched.

Message 27 of 46 (470 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

MGS3 synced fine later in the same day it launched, just not at midnight. For whatever reason the trophies weren't up server side that early. I've read similar stories with one of the Ratchet games and Dungeon Defenders.

Here's a thread with the Dungeon Defender issue: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Support-General/Trophy-Syncing-Problem/td-p/36389371

It'd be great if someone could inform Sony, if they don't already know, that the trophy data for DDN isn't up. This is a very annoying issue regardless if you care about trophies or not. Can't check friend's cards without having to wait through a long sync process.

Message 28 of 46 (452 Views)
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

I also have the problem. It must be happing to eveyone that bought the game or got it through PS+. There is no way im formating my HDD though. I will just play more Lollipop Chainsaw.

Message 29 of 46 (431 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

Sep 13, 2012
my fat PS3 on playstation plus works! my slim 320GB off playstation plus has trophy sync issue weird
Message 30 of 46 (415 Views)
0 Likes