Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Re: did sony screw you out of the welcome back?

Jun 5, 2011

Maybe, I used my new system to change my info and never had to wait for email confirmation. It wasn't the original system I signed up for the PSN with either, replaced earlier this year. Thanks for the input, though I don't like the idea of random confirmation checks lol

Message 11 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Nope! They delivered

Message 12 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 5, 2011

thinking more to random or maybe they have a secret list and they r trying to figure out whos who cause a hacker would use a fake or none email.  things that make u go mmmmmm

Message 13 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12787 posts

Jun 5, 2011

yup, can't DL any of the content get a error code... So much for this freebee carp

Message 14 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6737 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?

A:  If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without  choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to  follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

OP - Have you tried to re-set your e-mail address on your original account? Send me a PM with the details you would like to change and I can try to help

Message 15 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Jun 5, 2011

a bunch of whinnie kids They are so eager to blame sony for everything. Your lucky you don't have to pay for the service. I have well over $500 invested in downloadable games and home content. I have been with sony since the ps1 Yes they have there problems so does everyone else. Give sony a break. Sony didn't have to give us anything but they did so be happy for that and its free.

Message 16 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Wow! Some ppl just don't know how to use their PS3s... LMFAO!!! WELCOME BACK package was awesome thx to all those Devs and Companies that helped SONY deliver it!

I really hope the never ending n00bs learn how to use their PS3s. I don't hate on them making stoopid forum complaint posts cause for some that's how they get heard, questions answered and problems solved... You only need to make good use of your words and be careful when pointing fingers... Hope your issues with your old account get solved (cause its too easy!!).

Message 17 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
368 posts

Jun 5, 2011

I didn't get my 1st Free PS3 Game. It was going to be InFamous. In a rush to try to get back my 1st free game I accidentally picked PS Plus. I want nothing to do with PS Plus as I know anything gained from it is lost when you don't renew the subscription.

I've spent over $700 on PSN since joining. Mostly on PS Home.

On top of this since all this stuff is free for everyone it has clogged up everything with people who would never spend money on PSN to begin with. All of the free stuff should at least cost $0.01 per product. That way PSN wouldn't be clogged & wouldn't be rewarding people who will never pay for anything on PSN.

I'm willing to let go of my hatred for PS Plus if PS Home is moved there. That way I wouldn't have to see homophobic remarks that come from mostly people who don't buy anything on PS Home. For the love of intelligence why can't they say Lame? If it cost money they instantly call it Gay. (Or Ghey if they think Gay is censored.)

-

Then again "IF" PSN was really sorry I'd get refunded for products I no longer want. It doesn't have to be cash back. The refunded money could at least go to a monthly renewal of PS Plus. In some cases there are item bundles I would've bought if I didn't buy a item that wasn't a part of a bundle to begin with. In that case scenario PSN is already losing money because I refuse to pay for the rest of the bundle now that I only own a small part of it.

Then replace the outdated Internet Browser with a PS Plus exclusive, a Google TV app. (Because I don't need 2 Blu Ray players.) And still move PS Home to PS Plus.

And give an option to remove or save PS Home rewards. I have too many rewarded items I would never use. And the few that I like I would've paid for. In fact PS Home Rewards should be time limited. Then have a Former Reward Store for rewards that are no longer available. Make those former rewards at least $0.01 or more. And it could give a better idea of what paying customers would accept as rewards.

-

Then again I doubt Anyone Of Importance is going to take my ideas seriously.

Oh no! Neotopia didn't reach its impractical goal of donations! Quick support the ____ out of it!
What the? Project Nebula has a practical donations goal? You mean they didn't have that kind of money laying around?
Message 18 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 5, 2011

My old account has been down since being hacked and WONT come back up. I've tried everything. My new account connects to the router, but my old one won't. I've changed the password so that's nothing to worry about...

Message 19 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Jun 5, 2011

A simple search of the forums would find a solution if your claim to the free games failed.  Go into your account management on your XMB and then go to Transaction Management, then finally Download List.  You should be able to claim your free games from there.

Message 20 of 30 (14 Views)
0 Likes