May 13 2012
By: KennethBlack First Son 1 posts

credit card funding error

3 replies 64 views Edited May 13, 2012

Has anyone been able to resolve the issue of wallet funding via credi card ? I called sony support and all the operator was able to offer was the suggestion of purchasing psn cards. Just curious to know if anyone has had any success resolving this funding issue... thanks

Message 1 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Re: credit card funding error

May 13, 2012

There are several issues other ps3 users have commonly reported under the general heading of Why Won't My CC Work, yet you do not mention anything that will let anyone even guess what your particular issue seems to be.

Based on the frequency of the problem having this as the most common of solutions, I would hazard a guess that there is something wrong with your CC Companies Information, files about your account.  You should call your CC Company up and ask them to verify your information is correctly entered in their system, with no typographical/spelling errors in the data entry and that the information is current and correct.  (several users have reported that their CC company has the name of the street spelled wrong or data on the wrong line....)

Again you failed to mention if it was a standard CC, and not some pre-paid version or gift card with a CC logo on it, so unless you provide some more information, there is little a community of other ps3 users can do for you.

color tag 001

Message 2 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38814 posts

May 13, 2012

I know Wako touched on the issue or pre-paid cards, if it is indeed a pre-paid card, that would be why.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

May 15, 2012

I'm having problems too with trying to add funds to my wallet. I have a standard CC and it isnt working for me. I've tried adding funds through the quirocity website and its not working either.

Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)
0 Likes