Oct 25 2013
By: woodfisher5 First Son 1 posts

cannot view friendslist

[ Edited ]
2 replies 164 views Edited Oct 25, 2013

I just put on my PS3 and when I was logged in non of my friends are showed. I restarted my PS3 several times and my friendslist stil doesn't load could some one help me, are there other people with the same problem? is there an issue at PSN?

Message 1 of 3 (164 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: cannot view friendslist

Oct 25, 2013

woodfisher5 wrote:

I just put on my PS3 and when I was logged in non of my friends are showed. I restarted my PS3 several times and my friendslist stil doesn't load could some one help me, are there other people with the same problem? is there an issue at PSN?

Did you try searching the forum before making this thread to see if there were others having this problem?

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
39386 posts

Re: cannot view friendslist

Oct 26, 2013

Welcome to the playStation Communtiy.

woodfisher5 wrote:

There havce been a number of people reporting this issue, try signing out of your PS3, then turn it off, turn it on again & sign in, this has helped a large number of people.

BRIT-KO - MVP

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes