Highlighted
Apr 13 2013
By: Shady3_16 First Son 1 posts

can't get my 50 dollars

1 replies 372 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

A week ago, I had a chain letter sent to me that PSN was down all that week and it said that if I had sent the message to my friends on PSN, they would give me a code to put 50 dollars on PSN. after send the message I wrote down the code and went to the playstation store. I put in the code and it says "an error has occured ." I tried 3 more times and it still did not work. I thought the code was used already but that was debunked after I put in a code for 20 dollars that I got at a grocery store earlier that day and it gave me the same message. 

Yesterday I tried it again and this time, it accepted my 20 dollar code so I went on and put in the 50 dollar code and it said "an error has occured" I don't know whats going on and all I want is my free 50 dollars on PSN. someone please help me find a solution to this problem? 

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35905 posts

Re: can't get my 50 dollars

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

Shady3_16 wrote:

A week ago, I had a chain letter sent to me that PSN was down all that week and it said that if I had sent the message to my friends on PSN, they would give me a code to put 50 dollars on PSN. after send the message I wrote down the code and went to the playstation store. I put in the code and it says "an error has occured ." I tried 3 more times and it still did not work. I thought the code was used already but that was debunked after I put in a code for 20 dollars that I got at a grocery store earlier that day and it gave me the same message. 

Yesterday I tried it again and this time, it accepted my 20 dollar code so I went on and put in the 50 dollar code and it said "an error has occured" I don't know whats going on and all I want is my free 50 dollars on PSN. someone please help me find a solution to this problem? 

The message you received was SPAM, it was FAKE, there is no $50.00, the words 'chain letter' should have been your first red flag!

Please report the person who sent it to you & then delete the message.

By the sounds of it you have already forwarded the mesaage to your friends, if so then you can expect your account to be suspened of banned soon.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is!

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 2 (369 Views)
0 Likes