Feb 13 2012
By: RyoNoMz First Son 3 posts

can i report a player for stealing an in game item?

3 replies 45 views Edited Feb 13, 2012

I was playing dungeon defffenders, i joined a game and i was trading with this guy, then i droped my item and then he kicked me out, can i report him....i keep asking him to give it back but he wont.... im sorry if this is on the wrong section please reply soon

Message 1 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40037 posts

Re: can i report a player for stealing an in game item?

Feb 14, 2012

I think you need to treat this the way I would & put it down to someone else not playing "fair", stop messaging them & don't play with them anymore, then move on, as for reporting, not worth it, sorry.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
29381 posts

Feb 15, 2012

I would say no.  I doubt that he violated the PSN terms of service, or user agreement, by doing that. What he did was done through the normal designed gameplay mechanics, with no prohibited tampering.  Obviously he cheated you, but it was your choice to participate in the activity, and he didn't break any of Sony's rules. It is part of the game. I doubt that Sony would take any action if you reported it.  Just don't play with him again, and be careful who you trade with in the future.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Don't trade items that way unless you're okay with possibly losing the item. It happens in every game of that nature.

Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes