Feb 09 2013
By: Judarian First Son 2 posts

bought a game from the psn store. does not work as intended

4 replies 180 views Edited Feb 9, 2013

i bought clan of champions i guess back in early december. to myself as a early christmas gift. always wanted something like demon souls but multiplayer only. since i bought and downloaded the game i have not been able to connect to any servers. it shows that there is no servers up. but if i look at people played this week or month they are people with highscores. i tried to contact the main publisher and look through forums to no avail. so i gave it some time and thought ill hook my ps3 up to another router. with a diffirent internet connection and try it. this morning. i still get no servers. ive ran my origional router on my internet using dmz settings for the port to allow all connections going in and out on that specific port and i have nothing. ive searched the origional forums for the game and no one gets answers. if you all can tell me if it is still being activly played that would be great. then i would want to keep the game and play it. if not i would like to see about a refund

Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39433 posts

Re: bought a game from the psn store. does not work as intended

Feb 9, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Here are the contact details for Sony customer service, I wish you luck with your quest for a refund, you may need it, all sales from the PlayStation Store are generally considered final.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (173 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 10, 2013

i feel that sony doesnt want to help me with this issue the person on the contact line feels its not sonys problem that i cant find servers. ive tried diffirent internet connections and a dmz server and i get nothing. they told me i would have to contact nisamerica. that its not sony's server its running on.

Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2013

hey guys,i've got the following problem,when i'm trying to play a spesific game(call of duty mw3)online i can't,i have this problem at least 2 days,and it's only with this game,it says that the server is not available at this time,please try again later or visit the page the game.what do you suggest?i'm waiting for your help,thank's

Message 4 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
28740 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Sony has nothing to do with the servers for Call of Duty.  That is an Activision game.  Contact Activision customer support.

http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=MW3

GKP
Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes