May 30 2013
By: CnaAHVAZ First Son 1 posts

banned

[ Edited ]
3 replies 269 views Edited May 30, 2013

Im banned pls help me

Dear Admin / Gm i was wondering why my account got banned / i was just connected with an original game . i have never had a fake game and i was wondering if you could do me  a favor and unban my account

Online ID : CnaAHVAZ

Sign ID : *****

Edit: exposed e-mail removed

U--J

Message 1 of 4 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: banned

May 30, 2013

Check out the following KB article:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3945/

If you feel you have been wrongfully banned, I would contact customer support:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/

Good luck,

- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)
First Son
32 posts

May 30, 2013

Something seems fishy.  But none the less your not going to get anywhere posting it here. goto support.us.playstation.com and contact SCE,  Tell them you have been banned and do not understand why.  Providing your email associated with you PSN ID,  is real.  Sony should have emailed you and informed you of the ban within 24 hours of the ban.  Check the email address(Inbox and Junk/Spam) if it is not there you need to contact customer support.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/socom-ii-hd/ lets bring back socom 2

"Things turn out best, for those who make the best, of the way things turn out"

"The only thing you can do, is make the best out of everything life throws at you"

"Weather you think you can, or you think you cant, youre right"

The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred.
Soichiro Honda
Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40614 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

CnaAHVAZ wrote:

Im banned pls help me

Dear Admin / Gm i was wondering why my account got banned / i was just connected with an original game . i have never had a fake game and i was wondering if you could do me  a favor and unban my account

Online ID : CnaAHVAZ

Sign ID : ****************************

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

No one here can 'un'ban' an account, in fact accounts are not generally 'un'banned', once the ban or suspension is in place it pretty much has to run it's course.

I know right now you don't know what it is you are meant to have done to deserve this, do mistakes happen occasionally, yes of course they do, but Sony does not take the decision to ban or suspend someone lightly, it is done after careful consideration & there will usually be a good reason for their decision.

There is also no point in contacting Sony about this, at least not yet, an email will be sent to the email address on file within 48-72 hours (work days only), that email will explain the reason & length of any ban/suspension, if after 72 hours or so you still have not received any correspondence then would be the time to contact them.

Here's their contact number for when you need it:

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Alternatively if you would rather speak to a 'live' customer service representative then click the link in my signature titled 'live chat'.

Lastly please remove your personal email address from your post, you should NEVER post ANY personally identifiable information on a public Forum like this, if you don't a Moderator will do so for you.

Good luck!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 4 (234 Views)