May 15 2013
By: auditionko First Son 4 posts

'an error has occured' problem

3 replies 132 views Edited May 15, 2013

I just added about 50 $ to my wallet and put 3 games in my cart. but everytime i tried to confirm purchase i got this ''an error has occured' ' error.how do i fix it?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3912 posts

Re: 'an error has occured' problem

May 15, 2013

auditionko wrote:

I just added about 50 $ to my wallet and put 3 games in my cart. but everytime i tried to confirm purchase i got this ''an error has occured' ' error.how do i fix it?

Try any (or all) of the following:

Restarting your modem/router.

A wired connection, if you are using wireless.

Deleting the PS Store and re-installing it.

If you are still getting this error, contact support and see what they can do.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Good luck.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7441 posts

May 16, 2013

auditionko wrote:

Welcome to the forum. 

HorrorGod gave some good advice, try that out.  Also it is a good idea when saying "how do I fix it?" See if there was an actual error code with that message when it appears.  That bit of information (if there is one) can help isolate the issue and expedite the process of getting an accurate answer.

I hope you got this fixed already!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4510 posts

May 16, 2013

If the above solutions don't help, consider that it might be a particular item causing the issue.  You may have to make separate purchases or, if you can, remove the one that's causing the error.  For example, when I've purchased (or got from PS+) "cross buy" games, I always have to purchase only one version, and then it will download both (PS3 and Vita) anyway.  When I tried to get both separately it gave an error.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)
0 Likes