Jan 17 2013
By: Wolf_Of_Change First Son 19 posts

alright. heres my 2 bits worth about the playstation STORE

4 replies 648 views Edited Jan 17, 2013

right. i don't mind the changes all that much guys.. the contents and such are a little easier to get around.. but dear ever living gods.. could you guys PLEASE do something about the odd noise that your store makes when it logs in? ive experienced a bit of trouble with that . i happen to be a rare person with PERFECT pitch and so ANY off kilter sound will make me SHUDDER  as the playstations store entry chime does . as well too i also noticed a serious issue with the ps3 not recognising anything bigger than 320 gb HDD. might want to look into that guys... and please spare my ears from the noise you made of the playstation store login sound. i agree with the rest out there who has said that the store needs work.  the sound alone is NOT a good thing. in fact i try and avoid using the ps store as much as i can since the change ion the sound .  and i'm a plus member who loves checking in every week. ive had to start tossing the mute button on sos i can bypass the sad and sick sounds thwe store makes . as for connection issues. well. you need to work on the HDD reading issue as well as the connection issue as i find myself dcing frequemtly offline even tho there should be no logical reason.

other than a few MINOR issues. i'm really happy with the way things are working out with ps3 guys . so my small grumble is a merew drop compared to the rest of the trolls. don't worry.. if you need aid with that send word. my ears are at your service

risk: do not follow the common path. go where there is none and leave a trail
Message 1 of 5 (648 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Re: alright. heres my 2 bits worth about the playstation STORE

Jan 17, 2013

Wolf_Of_Change wrote:

right. i don't mind the changes all that much guys.. the contents and such are a little easier to get around.. but dear ever living gods.. could you guys PLEASE do something about the odd noise that your store makes when it logs in? ive experienced a bit of trouble with that . i happen to be a rare person with PERFECT pitch and so ANY off kilter sound will make me SHUDDER  as the playstations store entry chime does . as well too i also noticed a serious issue with the ps3 not recognising anything bigger than 320 gb HDD. might want to look into that guys... and please spare my ears from the noise you made of the playstation store login sound. i agree with the rest out there who has said that the store needs work.  the sound alone is NOT a good thing. in fact i try and avoid using the ps store as much as i can since the change ion the sound .  and i'm a plus member who loves checking in every week. ive had to start tossing the mute button on sos i can bypass the sad and sick sounds thwe store makes . as for connection issues. well. you need to work on the HDD reading issue as well as the connection issue as i find myself dcing frequemtly offline even tho there should be no logical reason.

other than a few MINOR issues. i'm really happy with the way things are working out with ps3 guys . so my small grumble is a merew drop compared to the rest of the trolls. don't worry.. if you need aid with that send word. my ears are at your service

I will have to turn up the volume on my stereo and give it a real good listen.  I honestly have NO IDEA, what you are talking about.

Haven't I seen this same complaint about the Store before?

I do not doubt you are having troubles with the noise, this is by no means an attack on your opinion of the "noise", but I am really pressed to even know what the noise is.  I never notice anything odd, or disturbing about it.

As for the similar post, I will be right back on that one.  I am going to use the "search" function here.

Moble

Message 2 of 5 (628 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Yeah, here it IS. (Linked)

The search tool is fantastic for this Forum.  I love it.  I can find anything I might want to talk about just by typing in a topic and then with the click of a button, BOOM.  I can search through the threads and find something similar to what I want to talk about.

Its great.

Still not sure what the noise is though.  You are not alone at least.

Moble

Message 3 of 5 (623 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jan 18, 2013

I have no idea what having perfect pitch has to do with finding the store sound annoying...

Message 4 of 5 (408 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Jan 18, 2013

parodygm wrote:

I have no idea what having perfect pitch has to do with finding the store sound annoying...

It matters a lot!  Don't you watch Glee?  Come on.  Everyone should watch that show.:smileywink:

Moble

Message 5 of 5 (393 Views)
0 Likes