May 23 2014
By: tittepllottte First Son 6 posts
Accepted Solution

account suspended

9 replies 337 views Edited May 23, 2014

MY main lvl 14 account got suspended . The day before the suspension, i called someone **bleep** from sayin i was a noob spammer on tekken revolution.. He said REPORTED , and the day after i got account suspended...I might sound childish but he first started the fight, i answered back, and now i cant use my account with all MTG DECKS  and lvl 68 3500 wins plu on tekken revolution. IM KINDA **bleep** off, ive always been playing legit without hack nor glitch and I Paid for all the games i have... spent many hundreds of dollars.. AND now my account is suspended  for a lvl 3 account cry baby crying because he lost against me....  SONY BETTER give it back to me or my ps3 will end up in the freakin trashcan!!

Message 1 of 10 (337 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: account suspended

May 23, 2014

i am replying myself but account name suspended is huguette13.

Message 2 of 10 (334 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39508 posts

May 23, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

tittepllottte wrote:

MY main lvl 14 account got suspended . The day before the suspension, i called someone **bleep** from sayin i was a noob spammer on tekken revolution.. He said REPORTED , and the day after i got account suspended...I might sound childish but he first started the fight, i answered back, and now i cant use my account with all MTG DECKS  and lvl 68 3500 wins plu on tekken revolution. IM KINDA **bleep** off, ive always been playing legit without hack nor glitch and I Paid for all the games i have... spent many hundreds of dollars.. AND now my account is suspended  for a lvl 3 account cry baby crying because he lost against me....  SONY BETTER give it back to me or my ps3 will end up in the freakin trashcan!!

Within 48-72 hours (excluding weekends) you'll recieve an email to the email account on file with Sony, that email will explain the reason(s) (although I think you know them already) & the length of the suspension, there is NOTHING you can do in the meantime, contacting Sony support will garner the same answer I have just given you so please don't bother calling them.

Suck it up & wait out the suspension period.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 3 of 10 (330 Views)
First Son
6 posts

May 23, 2014

thanks, brit, thats what i thought, thats why i did not call them, i hope my other accounts wont get blocked. im considering switching to pc. big MAMA SONY said no dessert for me because ive been a bad bad boy calling a pric.k **bleep**, or a cat cat!

Message 4 of 10 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 23, 2014

ye got the email,, hatespeech  7 days suspension,,... i get hatespeeched 200 times a day, i dont report peep 4 that GS... SHAME on all the rats of this world! CANT trust anyone, even online nowedays! NEXT time i get called noob i will definitly report him right AWAY!!! FU.... that! dont go to a rock fest if u do not like the NOISE!

Message 5 of 10 (321 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14572 posts

May 23, 2014

You obviously got baited and the other user jumped on the opportunity to be a ________ (insert favorite expletive/name/whatever). 

Key is not to fall for other people's tactics to rile you up - that is what they're after.  And do like you said - they start something ==> report them.

Sorry for your ban, it'll be over soon.  And SONY doesn't really care who started it, they just work with grief reports.  Like the cop that pulls you over for whatever - he doesn't care that some other driver "provoked" you.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 6 of 10 (316 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14572 posts

May 23, 2014

tittepllottte wrote:

thanks for the replies. THE SCREEN NAME of the guy who baited and reported me is ************. BEWARE OF THAT (......#@#$#%)

Be aware that publicly accusing someone of an infraction is against the forum rules.  It's called blacklisting.  Your post will be edited shortly unless you remove the cited ID yourself.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 7 of 10 (301 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1740 posts

May 23, 2014

Well this is the definition of hatespeech from sony,

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1260/~/information-on-banned-accounts-and...

Hate Speech
Offender used hateful language that attacks or disparages a person or group, based on characteristics of a certain group, including (but not limited to) race/ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation.

So I assume that you used some form of language as stated by the user agreement.

Message 8 of 10 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 24, 2014

is there anyway to remove this topic before i get banned from here to...

Message 9 of 10 (273 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39508 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

tittepllottte wrote:

is there anyway to remove this topic before i get banned from here to...

You won't get banned from here, don't worry about it.

Also thanks for giving my friend @vfr_800_rider the correct answer Smiley Mad!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 10 of 10 (242 Views)