Mar 15 2013
By: Magiuc First Son 1 posts

absolute **bleep** retardation

5 replies 144 views Edited Mar 15, 2013

your "system" (billing information input) is an absolute joke. write a **bleep** algorithm with your multitudes of money to identify address discrepancies and over come common issues with billing. i want my time back seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4389 posts

Re: absolute **bleep** retardation

Mar 15, 2013
What's the problem though?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (140 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13065 posts

Mar 15, 2013

The problem is that PSN won't accept his credit card, and he has chosen to miss the point; which is that Sony is trying to prevent both credit card fraud, and people ignoring the PSN terms-of-service by creating PSN accounts for countries that they don't actually live in. The strict address checking is there for a reason, and was done on purpose.  Sony doesn't want to resolve most issues with billing.   

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (134 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7427 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Welcome to the forum! :smileywink:

Your frustration would be better understood if you actually described you issue rather than just a rant.  Someonoe may actually be able to offer you a solution. gkpama00 is more than likely on the right track with you problem and their words should be taken to heed.

I hope you get your issue resolved and you can make up for lost time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forum.

I agree with GOW and gkpama.  At the same time, I am actually mildly offended by your use of the word "retardation".  It is poor etiquette and not becoming.

Words should be chosen wisely, in order to convey a point.  Lashing out will not get you far, and using derogatory statements will get you less.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
3448 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Also Pre paid credit cards, Are now banned on PSN due to the little thing of most of them being fake and due to them NOT suppling address details over the data network when they are being checked. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes