Mar 16 2013
By: nightmare198619 First Son 6 posts

Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's decade duels plus

2 replies 303 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

I was told to post this message here if i have a problem with a game online...

I recently purchased yu-gi-oh 5d's decade duels plus to play with my cousin online. But When i try to connect to the servers it never work!! I never been able to play a single game online.

.Everytimes i connect to the room  a messaege is saying that the game is  full so i return again to refresh the page and it still there showing there is room for more players even  its not working! And if im lucky to connect it froze on the screen when choosing to go first or second or the game disconnect....

Its  frustrating because i feel like i payed 10$ for  a product that is even not finished and the primary use of this game is playing online with people.. I should have a refund for this broken game that is not working....AT ALL!! I checked online and im not the only one to have this problem...can someone be notified about this to solve this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's decade duels plus

Jul 12, 2013

i feel ya same problem here add me so we can duel

“The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.”
-Alucard
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's decade duels plus

Jan 12, 2014

Algun foro o facebbok para discutir en español yugioh decade duel plus PS·; ademas quiero quejarme que tras la actualizacion del Game algunas cartas que habia ganado ya no los puedo usar sale el mensaje "la carta no esta instalada en tu sistema" al igual que los deck,,,  cual es la solucion, pague por un game y ademas algunos add card pack pero parece que no soy el unico a quien le pasa eso... ha y hagan ademas el juego mas rapido... plisss

Message 3 of 3 (195 Views)
0 Likes