Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 09 2012
By: Ray_Doors First Son 19 posts

Youtube languages

2 replies 143 views Edited Nov 9, 2012
Okay i never had a problem with youtube on my ps3 since the app for it came out, but i just went on it like 10 minutes ago and i went to go search something.. And for some reason the language is set to a russian language?? The letters are not english which is weird, i checked my language settings on the ps3 and they are in english, so idk what the problem is?
Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Youtube languages

Nov 10, 2012

Im having the exact same problem! I tried everything. It just isnt returning back to English. My last resort is to contact SONY, which i might have to do today.

Message 2 of 3 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1034 posts

Re: Youtube languages

Nov 12, 2012

kinda bummed to see there's no solution for this yet. I've tried redownloading the app, and everything, but it's in French. Thank goodness I know french and all, but it'd be easier for my friends and roommates to use if I could just change the language back to english. I don't see any kind of Language settings on this app, so whatever it is, it's a really weird glitch. And it only started happening recently. Maybe since I reformatted my hard drive and had to re-download the app I think?

Message 3 of 3 (89 Views)
0 Likes