Highlighted
Oct 03 2013
By: ajstaton1 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

Your customer service is not so great

2 replies 142 views Edited Oct 3, 2013
I am writing this here due to the fact that it is impossible to send an email to your customer service or if t does exist, it is difficult to find.

It must take quite some consideration to deny a refund of games not even downloaded after an hour. I find this lack of personal care to leave little to desire.

Granted terms of service and all, I find it hard to believe 70 dollars of refund for products not even downloaded to be of little consequence to you. Not only that but I don't even have the system anymore. I will not buy from Sony again. Thank you.
Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7900 posts

Re: Your customer service is not so great

Oct 3, 2013
E-mail was removed a long while ago, you only have 2 options to either enter Live Chat, or to phone them.

Also Sony has a no refund policy, you are unlikely to get one.

You also talk about customer service, but what you said in your post does not support your claim.
Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35907 posts

Re: Your customer service is not so great

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

ajstaton1 wrote:
I am writing this here due to the fact that it is impossible to send an email to your customer service or if t does exist, it is difficult to find.

It must take quite some consideration to deny a refund of games not even downloaded after an hour. I find this lack of personal care to leave little to desire.

Granted terms of service and all, I find it hard to believe 70 dollars of refund for products not even downloaded to be of little consequence to you. Not only that but I don't even have the system anymore. I will not buy from Sony again. Thank you.

There used to be an option to email Sony but it was removed some time ago, here are your current options, there is also a live chat option, if you prefer that please click the 'live chat' link in my signature.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

Sony does have a no refund policy, having said that there is nothing to stop you contacting Sony & asking the representative to submit a refund request on your behalf, there is no guarantee it will be granted though.

It matters not of the product was downloaded or played, it was still a successful purchase.

Thank you!

BRIT-KO

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)
0 Likes