Jan 16 2013
By: mrk1976 Splicer 74 posts
Accepted Solution

Young Justice Episode Skipped over on Playstation Store

5 replies 201 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

If anyone here works on the Playstation Store, there is a large issue for the second season of the show "Young Justice."

The Show Young Justice, Season 2 Episode 10 "Before the Dawn" is not available. Instead, the store lists episode 11, "Cornered" as episode 10.  Please add "Before the Dawn" into its place as episode 10,  and renumber "Cornered" as episode 11. This will ensure the story is complete and chronological. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4425 posts

Re: Young Justice Episode Skipped over on Playstation Store

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for that info. I'll pass that information along.

J_W
Message 2 of 6 (191 Views)
PlayStation Support
4425 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Hey mrk. I just doubled checked and what we have in the store is correct. Per the request of the studio, the episode "Before the Dawn" was removed from our store. I hope this clarifies things for you.

J_W
Message 3 of 6 (182 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

I appreciate you looking into this, Joystick_Warrior, but I can't say I'm terribly happy with the answer. So in a highly serialized show with a tight story running all season, "the studio" (Cartoon Network?) just decides to yank an episode (and an extremely pivotal one, plot-wise)?

Sorry to mention the competition, but I noticed the Xbox Live page for Young Justice Season 2 is complete with all episodes aired so far. So why has the episode been yanked from Sony and the Playstation Store?

I have been watching the show on television, but was planning to download the whole season once it was available.  I wont be doing so if an episode is missing, and can't imagine other potential fans would be pleased with an episode missing.  I don't suppose there is any way to find out why the episode was removed, or wheter it will be returned?

Again, thanks for looking into this, Joystick_Warrior.

Message 4 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Just logged in, EVERYTHING IS FIXED!Smiley Happy

Again, thanks for your help, Joystick_Warrior. Kudos ahoy!

Message 5 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I have a problem now with green lantern the animated series. I purchased e[isode 16 and 17 yesterday. Since episode 16 was numbered 15  it delted episode 15 that I bought awhile back. Will I have to repurchase episode 15?

Message 6 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes