Highlighted
Mar 14 2013
By: Lordsohrab First Son 4 posts

You must ask the holder of the associated master account to help you sign in error!

6 replies 7717 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

first of all what the hell is this????

I don't remember ever having a master account! I only had 2 user accounts one for US and one for Europe...

My previous PS3 yloded(thanks to sony's brilliant design) and I had to get rid of it and buy a new one! now I can't access my US account which held 400$ worth of games and DLCs and other stuff.

it says :

@You must ask the holder of the associated master account to help you sign in.

Note to parent or guardian
For the sub account holder to sign in, you must accept the Terms of Service / User Agreement and Privacy Policy again using your master account.@

and I have no idea what this is....in their support part they say that you must create a SEN account(don't know what the hell is that) and then use that to associate it with your account...and don't tell me to call them because I'm currently in a country that Sony does not support telephone lines for....

Message 1 of 7 (7,717 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Re: You must ask the holder of the associated master account to help you sign in error!

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

sssdsdfs

SEN = Sony Entertainment Network.

How long have you been AWAY from PSN. PSN merged with SEN over 11 months ago. You were given new T&C to sign at the merger.

The site you do account changes on URL is now.......

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action

Account problems can't be done via forum. Try the New LIVE support or CS phone line on the contact us web page

Your account has been tagged with sub account status. This is normaly because the age created buy the Date of Birth at creation was UNDER 18...  

Just ring up CS and they should be able to UNTAG the account from the other Master IF the account was created with a date of birth over 18.

If the date of birth was UNDER 18 at creation that means your screwed untill you remeber which master account you paired it with... as that master account needs to give the sub account access by signing in on the same PS3 but different PS3 user and agreeing the NEW T&C which then allows the sub account back online with PS3...

Does not matter how drunk you were when making the sub account... If the age was under 18 your going to have to remember which it was paired with... Unless CS can tell you...

but your going to have to talk/type to some one on this page....

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to the free youtube storage

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode.
Message 2 of 7 (7,707 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: You must ask the holder of the associated master account to help you sign in error!

Mar 14, 2013

I see the OP made a second thread on the same issue... this one has a better response than mine in the other thread.  I see he also directed you to the customer support page. Definitely the way to go my friend. Good luck!

Message 3 of 7 (7,697 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13735 posts

Mar 14, 2013
A better response than yours? And you're poster of the week? Shame on you XD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 7 (7,694 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 14, 2013

Touche my friend! Touche! Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 7 (7,689 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 14, 2013

Alright, I could've only had one master account and that account is registered and all but how can I free the other one that was tagged as a sub-account because they did ask me upon my return to PSN "do you agree with our terms of service ect".....but that was months ago.

and by how I mean how from this "master" account can I free the other one?

Message 6 of 7 (7,680 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7408 posts

Mar 14, 2013

You have been told in multi threads what to do, If your Going to ignore what your told, then theres ZERO point posting on a forum.

And there will be no point any one else replying because youll ignore them as well...

I will ask the moderators to lock this topic for wasting peoples time reading it...

As theres nothing Else that can be done, Account problems can only be done in person with CSCustomer Service...

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester
I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to the free youtube storage

View forum in Full Desktop Power or Mobile Mode.
Message 7 of 7 (7,673 Views)
0 Likes