Highlighted
Feb 06 2013
By: Thewrongguy11111 First Son 1 posts

Wrong e-mail for account

1 replies 90 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

I am not registered to PSN aside from having to register to post this, but somehow somebody registered his PSN account with one of my e-mail addresses and I get his receipts and other things. We have similar names so I think it was a typo on his part. (He isn't using my bank account at least.) I can't seem to get my e-mail unlinked because I can't log into PSN with that e-mail, phone support has no category for this and won't let me talk to a real person, and there does not seem to be a way to directly e-mail support.

If a support person is reading this, please e-mail me on this account so that we can fix this. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39998 posts

Re: Wrong e-mail for account

Feb 6, 2013

Thewrongguy11111 wrote:

I am not registered to PSN aside from having to register to post this, but somehow somebody registered his PSN account with one of my e-mail addresses and I get his receipts and other things. We have similar names so I think it was a typo on his part. (He isn't using my bank account at least.) I can't seem to get my e-mail unlinked because I can't log into PSN with that e-mail, phone support has no category for this and won't let me talk to a real person, and there does not seem to be a way to directly e-mail support.

If a support person is reading this, please e-mail me on this account so that we can fix this. Thanks.

You would be better off sending a PM to a member of the Moderation Team for this rather than waiting for one to see your post.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)
0 Likes