Highlighted
Feb 20 2013
By: Kungfu_Yoda First Son 5 posts

Wrong Dead or Alive Addon with Bundle Purchase

4 replies 183 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

I recently purchased the Dead or Alive® 5 with Hotties Swimwear Set Bundle (Full Game and Add-On Content)  for $44.99. Unfortunately the Bundle actually came with the Players Swimwear Set Bundle. This may not seem like a big deal but I would like the addon content that was advertised with the bundle and that I paid for. I feel like this was some kind of bait and switch.
I look forward to your reply in rectifying this mistake.
Also I could not find an email addresses to contact Sony Customer Support. I hate using CS forums and would prefer to contact CS directly with email.

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Re: Wrong Dead or Alive Addon with Bundle Purchase

Feb 20, 2013

The e-mail was removed for some reason. To contact Customer Service feel fre to call 1-800-345-7669. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 5 (170 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 22, 2013

So still no response from an actual Sony CS representative. This is why CS forums suck. Please give me with the email address. Don't want to waste my phones minutes on hold.

Message 3 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Kungfu_Yoda wrote:

So still no response from an actual Sony CS representative. This is why CS forums suck. Please give me with the email address. Don't want to waste my phones minutes on hold.

You won't get a response from an actual Sony CS representative here. This is a user forum. We're just like you. I told you the e-mail was removed. Why? It's a mystery. Smiley Very Happy If you refuse to use the phone number I provided you may be out of luck. Pm a moderator maybe they can help you.

Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)
MVP Support
18928 posts

Feb 22, 2013

@Kungfu_Yoda: You felt for the hotties huh Smiley LOL   Smiley Indifferent

You have to call SONY Support.  The numer, ne1atall has already given it to you. Dial it, it is toll free & they wont bite over the phone.

|Here in the forums is you, ne1atall & I     devil.gif

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 5 (139 Views)