May 14 2012
By: quasar338 Hekseville Citizen 324 posts

Why the F13 Hassel ?

1 replies 31 views Edited May 14, 2012

Ok , question . why for the past five days alot of us have had to endure the F13 hassel? And why none has any answers for it. You do know alot on home have had just about enough of the dissconnections, interuptions, freezing and all the mess thats been going on latley to the point of them seriuosly thinking of leaveing home  or ps3 altogether, or are you still in your own world in you offices or your cubical . Sorry but, it ithches me bad when i here "they told me it's fixed" or They told me it willbe fixed by end of the day" give ma break do you honestly think that bull that was pulled during the outage is going to work again. Fix the F13 mess . its been going on for to long. and yeah it just happened to me 5 times  today. and still cant get on home. And dont go the maybe it's your connection thing dont even go there I know otherwise , thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
20349 posts

Re: Why the F13 Hassel ?

May 14, 2012

Maybe they're getting rid of glitchers.

quasar338 wrote:

Ok , question . why for the past five days alot of us have had to endure the F13 hassel? And why none has any answers for it. You do know alot on home have had just about enough of the dissconnections, interuptions, freezing and all the mess thats been going on latley to the point of them seriuosly thinking of leaveing home or ps3 altogether, or are you still in your own world in you offices or your cubical . Sorry but, it ithches me bad when i here "they told me it's fixed" or They told me it willbe fixed by end of the day" give ma break do you honestly think that bull that was pulled during the outage is going to work again. Fix the F13 mess . its been going on for to long. and yeah it just happened to me 5 times  today. and still cant get on home. And dont go the maybe it's your connection thing dont even go there I know otherwise , thank you!

Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes