Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2013
By: dpazmino First Son 16 posts

Why do I see zero (0) trophies in my account in the web?

1 replies 211 views Edited Sep 14, 2013
Hi friends,
I have a problem with my PSN account since last month and I don't know how to solve it. When I see my account at the Sony PlayStation website, there are no trophies in my account, but everything is normal when I check my account from my PS3 o Vita system, I check with support but they send me to here.

Sometimes my friends tell me that I appears offline, when I'm playing. I can't compare trophies. I need some good advice. I hope this issue is not in another post.

Best regards
Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4757 posts

Re: Why do I see zero (0) trophies in my account in the web?

Sep 16, 2013

dpazmino wrote:
Hi friends,
I have a problem with my PSN account since last month and I don't know how to solve it. When I see my account at the Sony PlayStation website, there are no trophies in my account, but everything is normal when I check my account from my PS3 o Vita system, I check with support but they send me to here.

Sometimes my friends tell me that I appears offline, when I'm playing. I can't compare trophies. I need some good advice. I hope this issue is not in another post.

Best regards

Where are you checking your trophies?  You definitely do have some:

http://psnprofiles.com/dpazmino

Have you synched recently?  Maybe that would help, because when I looked it doesn't show any trophies earned since over a year ago.

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)
0 Likes