Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts
Accepted Solution

Why LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION

5 replies 251 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Why remove that program, that was a great program!?!!  Seems lately, you guys are killing the P3. From the new store, which is garbage, to the new youtube app., all garbage!! Stupid, you terminated that.  

Message 1 of 6 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Why LIFE WITH PLAYSTATION

Nov 28, 2012

Read spoiler for full rant this is just a summerized version before the rant....

no point rly to complain.. it happens.. then ppl argue/complain.. if enough do then some "might" happen but no promisies. I have a few complaints myself (listed in spoiler) but im not harping sony & calling them stupid over it.

/**Start of Rant**/

Spoiler

You can call it stupid till your blue in the face... not like its going to change anything drasticly. Sony has cancled/terminated lots of things so this is nothing new.

if ya like the Folding@HOME so much just put it on your PC and have a field day. i personaly think the new Home Plaza and Store is stupid and they should go back to the original. I personaly like the JPN plaza anyway.

IMO i thought it was a retarted program to even put on the XMB as a icon even if you didnt download it. (this still applys w/ other icons that have since been added). I like the storage idea... all the media apps (Youtube, Netflix, ect...) i do agree are crap (way too limited on the console on what they can do).

Send a suggestion the Folding guys to make their own to add to the PSN. Sony made the original one... they can remove it. Just like the PS2 backwards compatibilty. -.-

/**End of Rant**/

Reply and argue if you wish.... i probly wont read this thread again. Just adding my opinion... thats all.

Message 2 of 6 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Remember it is a free forum. So, if we complain enough. They will have to do something.
Message 3 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
17690 posts

Nov 28, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
Remember it is a free forum. So, if we complain enough. They will have to do something.

Starting a whine thread and marking your own reply as "Correct" is AWESOMESAUCE!!!! Good Job.

ribbon

Message 4 of 6 (216 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 29, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

Starting a whine thread and marking your own reply as "Correct" is AWESOMESAUCE!!!! Good Job.

ribbon

+1 Kudos

Message 5 of 6 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Reason they stopped having life with playstation is bcuz Stanford found a way to use a bunch of computers instead of ps3 u now can download it on Mac and windows computers are bigger and faster than a ps3 u can even read about it if u google it and I agree the new look of ps store isn't good stop trying to b like Xbox and windows phone go back to the old ps store
Message 6 of 6 (196 Views)
0 Likes