Mar 25 2013
By: Rinaldus91 Wastelander 784 posts

When do new television shows update on the PSN's Store?

6 replies 273 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

My DVR missed out on recording last night's Walking Dead and I checked PSN's Store to pick it up but it's not there yet.

Anyone know when it'll be thrown up on there? Do the lists update every Tuesday?

PS3 Launch Owner
Now Playing: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Killzone 2
MGS = LIFE
Gamertag: Rinaldus91
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (273 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27600 posts

Re: When do new television shows update on the PSN's Store?

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Rinaldus91 wrote:

My DVR missed out on recording last night's Walking Dead and I checked PSN's Store to pick it up but it's not there yet.

Anyone know when it'll be thrown up on there? Do the lists update every Tuesday?

Yes, but not until later on this afternoon/early evening.

You have a DVR, do you not also subscribe to VOD?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I was dissapointed when I went to sign into the PS Store today and found no walking dead available to download!  It's always up by early Monday afternoon :smileysad: Nothing yet....  I can live with waiting another day, the wife however is a tad upset.

Where's my Walking Dead? 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27600 posts

Mar 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I was dissapointed when I went to sign into the PS Store today and found no walking dead available to download!  It's always up by early Monday afternoon :smileysad: Nothing yet....  I can live with waiting another day, the wife however is a tad upset.

Where's my Walking Dead? 

GOW - Does Sony usually update the TV episodes 24 hours after airing, is that a regular thing, they're not updated on a specific day or anything?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Mar 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Where's my Walking Dead? 

GOW - Does Sony usually update the TV episodes 24 hours after airing, is that a regular thing, they're not updated on a specific day or anything?

BRIT-KO

Walking Dead is usually up the next day. It airs Sunday night and I can download it almost always when I get home by 3pm on Monday...  I'm sure they are just a tid bit behind today for some reason or another.

Does anyone know if they are gonna carry Game of Thrones Season 3?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (257 Views)
VP of Gaming
27600 posts

Mar 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

Where's my Walking Dead? 

BRIT-KO

Walking Dead is usually up the next day. It airs Sunday night and I can download it almost always when I get home by 3pm on Monday...  I'm sure they are just a tid bit behind today for some reason or another.

Does anyone know if they are gonna carry Game of Thrones Season 3?

Thanks!

Another question, does that go for most/all shows, it airs Sunday up Monday, airs Monday up Tuesday etc etc?

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7422 posts

Mar 26, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Thanks!

Another question, does that go for most/all shows, it airs Sunday up Monday, airs Monday up Tuesday etc etc?

BRIT-KO

Not really sure on that one.  The only shows I have ordered regularly from PSN has been Walking Dead and American Horror Story.  So I can't answer for all of them. I would imagine though it is a regular thing for the popular titles to be available next day.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (246 Views)
0 Likes