Dec 08 2012
By: Hunk_4TH First Son 3 posts

What happened to Sega Rally Online Arcade?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 385 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

Ever since the new store update I cannot find this game for this life of me. Makes me wish I purchased it when I saw it before. I finally decide to and it isn't anywhere to be found. Though it's listed on the site. It just went on sell like 2 weeks ago I believe. So there is no way it got pulled.

Did Sega pull this one too like they did with Outrun? Please let me know because this is very frustrating. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: What happened to Sega Rally Online Arcade?

Dec 9, 2012

No one knows or is having this problem too? I know PSN has nothing to do with pulling of games etc.. but this game just went on sale not even like two weeks ago and it isn't anywhere to be found on the sotre. I personally think the new store update did a lot of bad more than good.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (375 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

This ridiculous that no one can give me some sort of info. I'm not trying to be or sound rude or anything. I was just really looking forward to purchasing this dang game. Guess I'm emailing Sega too.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (364 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 13, 2012
Im having the same problem to. I think the pulled the game from the store.i bought the game on my ps Plus account. now i wana buh it for my brother and we cant find it. The closes i got to the game was looking it up online on my ps3 and the link sends u to the playstation store but ur not able to buy it. If any one is able to buy it please let us know
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (344 Views)
0 Likes