Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
32891 posts

Re: What Will It Take?

Oct 25, 2012

Sharakon wrote:

I have sent emails, twice at a time for this and no response. 

try calling them, im sure they will be more than happy to help you if it means you will spend money. :smileyvery-happy:

also make sure to call between 8am and 6pm PST or else youll bound to get outsourced. outsourcing, the nightmare of customer service.

Message 11 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

CANT ADD FUNDS TO WALLET HELP

Oct 25, 2012

ever since i download the new update 4.30 i been having several problems, i could not add friends to my list, the internet home page goes to a diffrent google screen with a grey lag reflection and i cant watch streaming videos anymore and now im unable to add money to my wallet it just says funds could not be added and yes my credit information is correct nothing to do with that SONY FIX THIS !

Message 12 of 15 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Re: CANT ADD FUNDS TO WALLET HELP

Oct 25, 2012

Im having the same problem can you give me the error code your receiveing? i can help you on that. 

Message 13 of 15 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Oct 25, 2012
For some reason i cant add funds from my visa on my vita. I have 2 psn accounts using the same visa for years on both accounts. Anyway i try add funds on vita and all my info cc info was gone, same thing on ps3. But i loged into my other account and i could load money using that same visa. all same info i have but yet i cant load funds to this account. I called sony and they said nothing they could do about it, go buy a psn card is what they said. I just dont get how my card works on one accout but not the other, which like i said i been doing for yrs.
Message 14 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Oct 25, 2012

*Bangs head against desk* All I want to do is give Sony my money but I feel so rejected and lonely, WHY SONY WHY. Seriously though I'm fricking bored and I want to play something.

Message 15 of 15 (93 Views)
0 Likes