Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

myalana wrote:

So you said you're lonely, well my friend...yeah you get the point.


Good Morning Girl, Stay awhile. See Lights, Feeling that way? Anytime.. Waiting Patiently. Those Wheels in the Sky.. and the Wind of March Opened the Door to the Majestic City Of Angels. It's Just the same way Sweet and Simple with People and Places and Precious Time. Where were you? In the line of fire well Don't Stop Believing Keep on Running and Lay it down and Escape Dead or Alive. Send her my love, Faithfully with Open arms as we go our Separate ways. After the fall. Frontiers!

 

Life is a Journey

HomeStationMagazine
Message 11 of 23 (146 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

OMG, Whats with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 23 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, Whats with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 23 (129 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, Whats with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.


Yeah it been doing titfor weeks, Sony clams that its my WiFi acting up, and i need a weird connection. -_-

Message 14 of 23 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

myalana wrote:

So you said you're lonely, well my friend...yeah you get the point.


Good Morning Girl, Stay awhile. See Lights, Feeling that way? Anytime.. Waiting Patiently. Those Wheels in the Sky.. and the Wind of March Opened the Door to the Majestic City Of Angels. It's Just the same way Sweet and Simple with People and Places and Precious Time. Where were you? In the line of fire well Don't Stop Believing Keep on Running and Lay it down and Escape Dead or Alive. Send her my love, Faithfully with Open arms as we go our Separate ways. After the fall. Frontiers!

 

Life is a Journey


Too Late Jers....Who's Crying Now?

Message 15 of 23 (121 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, Whats with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.


Yeah it been doing titfor weeks, Sony clams that its my WiFi acting up, and i need a weird connection. -_-


Well that's just mean of them saying your connection is weird.

Message 16 of 23 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, What's with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.


Yeah it been doing It for weeks, Sony clams that its my WiFi acting up, and I need a weird connection. -_-


I'm wired and Im sure a few other here are also and the error was pretty blatantly kicking my butt Smiley Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 23 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, What's with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.


Yeah it been doing It for weeks, Sony clams that its my WiFi acting up, and I need a weird connection. -_-


I'm wired and Im sure a few other here are also and the error was pretty blatantly kicking my butt Smiley Happy


Yeah, so it's home having the problems. I knew it 

Message 18 of 23 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Online
34138 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

OMG, Whats with the errors. O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Still? I logged off after mine. Remember what errors and post if you guys can.


Yeah it been doing titfor weeks, Sony clams that its my WiFi acting up, and i need a weird connection. -_-


what error code are you getting? all the error codes have meanings, maybe the one you are getting stands for "crappy wifi".

ive probably gotten that error code quite a few times also. Smiley Tongue


Message 19 of 23 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: What The Heck!

Oct 20, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

what error code are you getting? all the error codes have meanings, maybe the one you are getting stands for "crappy wifi".

ive probably gotten that error code quite a few times also. Smiley Tongue



I didn't even remember to see my error code. Governor called and wants his prison back. Smiley Very Happy Busy!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 20 of 23 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes