Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2011
By: RafaMalena7 First Son 4 posts

Welcome back game 2 problem!

3 replies 23 views Edited Jun 19, 2011

I've choose the infamous game as my game 1 and it's downloading in this moment, but when i first did this i couldn't download cause there was no space in the hd memory, so i've cleaned some space and went to the download list and the infamous was there and is downloading well, instead of this in the game 2 i've choose dead nation and it appeared everything right but i didn't click in the download button cause i thought that it will be doing already and now the icon of game 1 and 2 don't show anymore and in the xmb..playstation network..account management in the game one show the number 1 and in the game two shows the number zero, like if i didnt bought this.. does someone understood and can help me? plaese!

Message 1 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18422 posts

Re: Welcome back game 2 problem!

Jun 19, 2011

This is getting old...

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?
A:  If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without  choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to  follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”
Message 2 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 19, 2011

i went there but in the game 1 shows this titile welcome back: free ps3 game 1 / starts 06/16/2011 / expires --- / remaining 1 and after this its an icon select content, but in the game 2 it says title welcome back: free ps3 game 2 /starts 06/16/2011 / expires 06/16/2011 / remaining 0 and there is no icons select content like in game 1..

Message 3 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 19, 2011

Please someone help me, it will expire soon...

Message 4 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes