Jun 05 2011
By: SGATESGI First Son 2 posts

Welcome Back problem & Account managment

14 replies 30 views Edited Jun 5, 2011

1st problem: I'm not sure what happened. I used media go on my pc to access the playstation store and take advantage of the welcome back program. I read the directions

on screen for downloading the free psp games. When I tried to download the first game I didn't recieve a download link and the offer has disappeared. I was able to go

ahead and download the second game but still do not have access to the first game. I tried reloading the store and the offer is still missing and it's not listed in recent

downloads... 2nd problem: Ok, so I tried to access account management from the website so i could change some of my info and I keep getting the site mantainance

page. 

Please Help!

Message 1 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Welcome Back problem & Account managment

Jun 5, 2011

same thing with me but both my games screwed up

Message 2 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 5, 2011

I got the same downloading issue last night. I was only able to download my 2nd PS3 game Dead Nation, but before that I was trying to get InFamous when the PSN crashed, when it came back up the download offer was gone. So I started the 2nd Download (Dead Nation) and it worked. Tried to get the 2 PSP games and it gave me an error message, I rebooted the system and both offers were gone as well. I checked my Account Management and Transactions and it lists the Download Free Game(s), and Dead Nation, nothing else. I've checked my Downloads and everywhere else to see if InFamous was there, but it hasn't shown up at all.

Please help us Sony!

Also I have had my console for years, so it's not like I'm a recent member.

Message 3 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Same thing happened to me.  I lost options for both of the PS3 games. 

Message 4 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Bummer.

The downtime didn't really effect me gameplay wise since I don't really play anything online, but it was coincidence that when I got on to purchase Arcana Heart 3 it was down, and 1-2 months is a long period to wait just to download the one game. I also would like to bring up that I thought it was odd how the games disappeared when I got Dead Nation, perhaps improve the process of removing access to the other games and such after the server has confirmed the download has gone through?

Message 5 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 5, 2011

I got soming similar. I downloaded my first game(Wipeout HD bundle), but when I got to my second offer, I got an error code that backed me out with the "free ps3 game two" offer dissapeared.

Message 6 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Darn high trafficing, I saw the EU board had a notice that the store was entirely down because of it.

Message 7 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Same problem. I downloaded both games successfully, but neither shows up on my system, in downloads, and the options to download them are missing.

Message 8 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 5, 2011

Problem solved. Go to account management>transaction management>Services list

Message 9 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 5, 2011

I believe I already tried that, but I'll check again.

Thanks! My friend mentioned this method but wasn't very clear.

Message 10 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes