First Son
1 posts

Re: Welcome Back Package Glitch

Jun 6, 2011

HELL YEA MAN YOU FIXED MY PROBLEM..THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CALLED SONY AND I SEE THEY ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS...

Message 11 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 6, 2011

i had that problem friday but my friend told me about this.....i downloaded free game #1 and had to leave.  Last night i tried downloading free game #2...did the same steps but it wasn't there anymore.

AssasiNinja wrote:

I figured it out. For anyone who needs help with this problem,

PS_Gopher wrote:

Q: I no longer have the option to choose my free Welcome Back games. What can I do?

A:  If you navigate away from the Welcome Back section of the store without  choosing your free games or exit the store completely you may need to  follow the below in order to choose and download your free games.

1. On your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Portable navigate to the PlayStation Network icon on the XMB
  2. Log into your PlayStation Network account and choose Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List
  3. Choose “PlayStation Network Promotions” from the list of services displayed
  4. Select either “PS3 Free Games” or “PSP Free Games” and then choose “Select Content”

You will be taken to the store to choose your remaining free games.

Message 12 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Jun 6, 2011

I know it is quite similar, but give one of these options a try:

"Either:

Go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Download list, and then locate the game they wish to install from there.

Or:

Go into the store, in the top right hand corner is the option for 'View Downloads' and they can select the games from here.

This is more preferable than locating the game in the store and clicking on it as sometimes this does not work.

Incidentally if the consumer is unsure if they have redeemed one or both of these games they can:

Go to Account Management > Transaction management > Services List, in the list it will be under 'PlayStation Network Promotions'. Selecting this they will have the option of 'PSP/PS3 Free Games' and it will show them how many games they have redeemed as part of the pack. (They will of course had to download the Welcome Back Pack thumbnail on the store to amend the cost of the selected games.)"

Message 13 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 6, 2011

u da best mang!

Message 14 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 6, 2011

i'll try it tonight..hopefully it works, thanks

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

"Either:

Go to Account Management > Transaction Management > Download list, and then locate the game they wish to install from there.

Or:

Go into the store, in the top right hand corner is the option for 'View Downloads' and they can select the games from here.

This is more preferable than locating the game in the store and clicking on it as sometimes this does not work.

Incidentally if the consumer is unsure if they have redeemed one or both of these games they can:

Go to Account Management > Transaction management > Services List, in the list it will be under 'PlayStation Network Promotions'. Selecting this they will have the option of 'PSP/PS3 Free Games' and it will show them how many games they have redeemed as part of the pack. (They will of course had to download the Welcome Back Pack thumbnail on the store to amend the cost of the selected games.)"

Message 15 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2509 posts

Jun 6, 2011

Awesome! Thanks AssasiNinja

aimee
San Francisco, CA
[From Gamer Girl to Gamer Mom]
Message 16 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 8, 2011

tried it and its still not letting me ...it's telling me 0 remaining, i don't know. frustrating.

A_GIRL_WITH_SWAG wrote:

i'll try it tonight..hopefully it works, thanks

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

"Either:

Or:

Message 17 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 8, 2011

By accident I got dead nation twice I downloaded. how can I get the them to reset 1 so I can download my second game.

Message 18 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
416 posts

Jun 8, 2011

I did'nt even get my 2 free game's because when i tryed to download them, an error popped up, and when i went to check my downloads and my cart, they were'nt in neither one at all, so now i have no free download game's.

Message 19 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 8, 2011

why does it say my email adress is wrong or my pass when i try to log in i know its right

Message 20 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes