Jun 20 2011
By: Anchit1 First Son 6 posts

Welcome Back Infamous Download Problem

4 replies 64 views Edited Jun 20, 2011

ive tried downloading infamous 6 time it always gets stuck on 41%

when i do background download it gets stuck at 41%

when i download it directly it shows the network time out error

i have lots of free hdd space

i even tried formatting my hardrive to no avail. im very frustrated. lbp downloaded fine. ive tried restarting and doing everything but it doesnt work pls helpp...............

Message 1 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Welcome Back Infamous Download Problem

Jun 25, 2011

I have the same problem! Except mine won't go past 0% and it doesn't give me the option to download it in the background. It's really odd. The download for LittleBigPlanet went just fine, and like you I have lots of space on my PS3.... I'm beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with the inFAMOUS file.....

Message 2 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 25, 2011

im starting to wonder if there is something wrong with PS network. I cant even setup my account

Message 3 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jun 25, 2011

It plays on mine.  Go to your purchase history and select redownload.  I had to do that because it acted like it completed but it didnt, but once I reset it, it downloaded fine.

Message 4 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Jun 25, 2011

worked fine for me i download games daily.i would recomend checking your network.if running wireless dont if running wired switch.i have 2 playstations one seems to run better on wireless.u gotta get a feel for your unit.rerun your set up if u can ping your mtu for optimal setting try using this dns setting

208.67.222.222 or/and 208.67.220.220

if u have low signal on wireless fix it. even with all that the network is still crappy so u realy need to get optimized.

Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes