Jul 24 2013
By: Iscarielle First Son 2 posts

Weird account issue

2 replies 175 views Edited Jul 24, 2013
Hey,

So, I originally just wanted to by dishonored DLC, but was having issues through my ps3, so I decided to see if I could perform the purchase online. What I noticed when I did that was that my playstation and computer log into different accounts when I sign in. My playstation logs into AlexanderDES (the account I actually play on), while my computer logs into Iscarielle. I know I made Iscarielle, because it's a name of my own invention, but I don't remember creating the account. The email address for the two accounts is the same, but the passwords are different (and the Iscarielle password only works on computer, AlexanderDES password only works on playstation). Anyone have any ideas?

Side note, couldn't purchase dlc from my playstation. Said there was an error, and I was also unable to add funds to my account from a card that I have previously used. Help with this issue would be welcomed as well.

Thank you.
Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Re: Weird account issue

Jul 25, 2013

Iscarielle wrote:
Hey,

So, I originally just wanted to by dishonored DLC, but was having issues through my ps3, so I decided to see if I could perform the purchase online. What I noticed when I did that was that my playstation and computer log into different accounts when I sign in. My playstation logs into AlexanderDES (the account I actually play on), while my computer logs into Iscarielle. I know I made Iscarielle, because it's a name of my own invention, but I don't remember creating the account. The email address for the two accounts is the same, but the passwords are different (and the Iscarielle password only works on computer, AlexanderDES password only works on playstation). Anyone have any ideas?

Side note, couldn't purchase dlc from my playstation. Said there was an error, and I was also unable to add funds to my account from a card that I have previously used. Help with this issue would be welcomed as well.

Thank you.

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

SEN accounts work on all SONY devices that support it, as well as, web sites that have support for SEN IDs

The issue you are having on the web is a matter of browser cookies. Clear your browser cookies and restart your browser. Then navigate to the web playstation store and login using your AlexanderDES account credentials. Everything should work fine.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Weird account issue

Jul 25, 2013
Thank you for your answer. I will try this soon.
Message 3 of 3 (157 Views)
0 Likes