Jun 07 2011
By: Naozumi First Son 3 posts

Weird Trophy display issue in my online profile

3 replies 54 views Edited Jun 7, 2011

I'm able to successfully sync my Trophies with the server, and the total amount of Trophies displayed online goes up, but for some reason the website refuses to show certain games I've achieved Trophies on altogether. If I log into the UK PlayStation website (the PSN account I'm talking about is a US one, by the way), the games in question will show up, but there are others that show up on the US website that won't show up on the UK one. Has anyone ever had this happen? If so, is there a solution?

Message 1 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Weird Trophy display issue in my online profile

Jun 10, 2011

No one?

Message 2 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 19, 2011

I have had issues seeing my games on the US site from the beginning.  I am unaware of a current fix.  I usually have the problem with newer games, but even old ones fail to show up from time to time.  I haven't heard of any fixes to this.

I didn't know that the UK version showed the accurate game list.  Thanks for the heads up.  I checked it out and all my games are listed.

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Dec 19, 2011

If you want to see your trophies properly online you are better off using a third-party site. There have been problems with the US PlayStation site for quite a while

Message 4 of 4 (54 Views)
0 Likes