Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Weird Error Code....

Nov 24, 2012
hey guys so I just bought the new playstion slim got everything hooked up and signed up and received the same code error it wouldn't do anything but pop up with the code error then I took true hellshade's advice and looged in with out it automatically logging in and it worked so you don't have to type in your password everytime just make sure you uncheck log in automatically and log in yourself. works just fine so far but either way contact PlayStation so we can get the bug fixed sooner than later
Message 11 of 21 (1,149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Just keeping you guys updated. Sony requested  the model number and date of manufacture.

Will let you know what the outcome is

Message 12 of 21 (1,094 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 28, 2012

i've got the same error, and i find what it is:
PlayStation®Network - UPnP- NAT Type- functions configuration disappear in Internet Connection Test.
 the solution is to find where in PS3 system files replace the "file" copyng  from a working ps3 .
Please help us get on-line.

Message 13 of 21 (1,087 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Another update guys. Sony have requested I send my PS3 in for repairs. They believe it's a hardware related fault.

Message 14 of 21 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I wiped my system as an attempt to fix it, didn't work. I haven't been able to access psn since the day I got it, and whenever I start it up I have to keep putting the date back in. I just want to stop this suffering and get this bug fixed T.T
Message 15 of 21 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Out of curiosty is the model a CECH-3002B?

Mine was exchanged by Sony and am now all good. I suggest you ring Sony and report it (hopefully it's still in warranty)

Message 16 of 21 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Is everyone still having this issue? This sucks!!
Message 17 of 21 (642 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 4, 2013

if im to late  lol , just take off sign in auto.

Message 18 of 21 (477 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 1, 2013

So far unchecking auto sign hasnt helped... I have been receiving this errorcode since lasr September. The worst part is they removed all my purchases and downloads pertaining to PSN. I've called SONY 3 times every call starts with,. operator: idk the errorcode, let me ask my supervisors or whateves. No solutions... ):

Message 19 of 21 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Hey, so for those who did all that stuff like setting time and date, and unplugging and unchecking, and still have no luck. I do believe I know the cause of the Errorcode. They were a few suggestions by Sony, which I finally got somewhere on here. So, errorcode 80010519 is due to your firewall settings/ (so they say) missing ports. Certain ports are supposed to be forwarded, but when I forwarded them, it did nothing. So after my 3rd call to Sony, and the first they mention my firewall, I decided to go and remove all firewall settings on my router. All that came up, is now, when I do a Internet Connection Test, all the options are up. Though, still, PSN chooses to fail, and when I log into PSN I still get 80010519. Maybe it specifically has to do with my router, but those who know how to remove their firewall settings (for a quick test to see if you can get on to PSN) may want to try this. I'd like to see if this works for anyone, cause if it does, I'm sure it has to do with my router. But yeah, also another suggestion was, if your wifi security is wpa-psk2 or something like that, there may be to much protection and you may need to lower the security. I have not tried that option yet

Message 20 of 21 (362 Views)
0 Likes