Feb 07 2013
By: Lara_Croft_GodHD Lombax Warrior 233 posts

Web broser need major improvements Sony

2 replies 103 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

ok Playstation commeuity i am experinceing major problem with the web broswer pages dod not show up like they should on a computer's Web Browser for exsimple Facebook looks like a mobil phone version twitter also youtube also i and others can't even check our emails now(Hotmail gmail yahoo aol etc) cause the broswer can't load it rite and this is annoying things that shoould work Dont work and so on the PS Vita( i dont have one yet but i am gonna try to get one) Vita's Broswer have improve a whole lot plus the Vita is a Email app What about The playstation 3 ? please do something about this please and fix it or gave us a better broswer that works like it should

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 1 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Web broser need major improvements Sony

Feb 7, 2013
Agweed. 100%. would also be nice if they updated it to allow people who do not use hd a way to still use it. Mine works fine but a friend of mine tells me it brings up the main page and then gives them a video error and will not allow them to do anything but close it.
Message 2 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: Web broser need major improvements Sony

Feb 7, 2013

if he or she's not useing a HD TV or Display that will also cause lets of problems like i said lets of work needs to be done if not i hope they do something with the PS4 

QuanandHitomi We Own Noob's We're #1 Hitomi is my Girl Love u Babe
Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)
0 Likes