Nov 11 2013
By: WickedSeraph Splicer 45 posts

Warframe Pre Order

5 replies 200 views Edited Nov 11, 2013

Wanted to preorder Warframe. For 2 days it wouldnt let me "access that content" on the PSN Store from my PS3 and I traded my system yesterday to put towards my PS4. There isnt anywhere on  the PSN store that i can find on the website to preorder.

Message 1 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

Re: Warframe Pre Order

Nov 11, 2013

As of now the game is not available for preorder

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/warframe-coming-soon-to-ps4-trailer/cid=UP...

Not all games are available for preorder.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 2 of 6 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Warframe very bluntly stated that the preorder would be valid until the 12th. Sony took it down the 8th for no good reason.  This is a PROBLEM!!! Sony messed up OBIVIOUSLY! dont post condesending replies saying "not all games are available for preorder" because it was clearly stated that the preorder was good till the 12th. THIS IS TOTAL BS!!!

Message 3 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Nov 12, 2013

The PS Blog does indeed say

"To get this pack on launch day (or when you get your PS4), you’ll have to pre-order Warframe either through SEN on the web, or through PlayStation Store on your PS3 — found in the PS4 section — by November 12th."

with the above link leading to an error page.

I was also able to preorder the game just now on my PS3. Anyways, it may very well be too late, but I'll submit this to the moderation team for inverstigation, and will pop back if I hear anything.

Message 4 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18896 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2013

tennisguy10 wrote:

Warframe very bluntly stated that the preorder would be valid until the 12th. Sony took it down the 8th for no good reason.  This is a PROBLEM!!! Sony messed up OBIVIOUSLY! dont post condesending replies saying "not all games are available for preorder" because it was clearly stated that the preorder was good till the 12th. THIS IS TOTAL BS!!!

|Welcome to the PlayStation Community Forums

Well thank you for such nice first post. Glad to be such of magnet for new potential community members Smiley Happy

- Was the game supposed to be available for pre-order? Yes.

- Is it available now? No.

- Are all games available for pre-orders? No

- Was my previous post condescending? Compared to yours, it never had a chance.

- Why did they take it down? I have no idea but I'm sure they have a good reason for it. They like money and I'm sure they would love to keep making it.

Condescending, nah. More like Informative & to the point.

Why don't you channel your energy correctly. If you are so informed then why not get in touch with the entity who has control over Warframe's marketing & sales?

http://www.digitalextremes.com/

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 5 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Dec 7, 2013

So I have an update.  That night at around 9:30pm the preorder went back up. I know this because I was checking pretty much all night on and off while playing other games. I hacked about once every 30 min... So I could be off up to 30 min. It was down for around 4 days and 2 hours before it had to be preordered to get the bonus it went back up.  If this isn't proof that the take down was a mistake I don't know what is.  I talked to some very informative people at warframe and they said they were flooded with complaints like this.  They said they had nothing to do with the problem and that they were reaching out to Sony for help on fixing it but had yet to hear back from them.  I don't know all the technical details about the communication between the two because I am just some guy and they can not and (or) would not give out intercompany relations with just anyone but I guess Sony fixed its mistake 2 hours before the bomb dropped. This late fix left MANY out to dry because they figured if it had been down for 4 days and even was down on the last day, why would it be put up 2 hours before the deadline?  Yes you were informative but the information you gave had NOTHING to do with the question at hand.  The game as you stated was available for preorder... The fact "not all games are available for preorder" had nothing to do with any relevant information because the preorder was available before and after you posted this. There was no clear point and the information was irrelevant. If someone asked me what was wrong with their engine and I said "not all engines work"... Yes I would be providing information... But the information I provided wouldn't really be helpful. My point is that if you don't have relevant/helpful information on a post it is better left unattended.

Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)
0 Likes