Feb 03 2013
By: brafix First Son 5 posts

Wallet funds not shown in cart

3 replies 97 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

Hello all :smileyhappy:

So I made a purchase last night, and afterwards I went to check my balance through the cart like normal. My balance however, is no longer displayed. The only shown numbers are "Total" "Cart" and "Tax". Now if I add an item and go through the motions, eventually my balance will show up, thankfully it appears my funds are still A-OK. But given that I have to almost purchase an item to check my balance, something is obviously wrong.

Anyone else have this problem? Help?

Message 1 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33361 posts

Re: Wallet funds not shown in cart

Feb 3, 2013

brafix wrote:

Hello all :smileyhappy:

So I made a purchase last night, and afterwards I went to check my balance through the cart like normal. My balance however, is no longer displayed. The only shown numbers are "Total" "Cart" and "Tax". Now if I add an item and go through the motions, eventually my balance will show up, thankfully it appears my funds are still A-OK. But given that I have to almost purchase an item to check my balance, something is obviously wrong.

Anyone else have this problem? Help?

Try logging-in to the new Online Store, your fund balance should show top right of the screen, I know this won't answer your question exaclty but it'll indocatye if there's more of an issue.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

BRIT-KO

Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Thx for quick response.

Tried the online store and like i thought my funds are still there (Phew!) The problem is simply the balance variable no longer shows up through my PS3 cart unless I am in the process of purchasing an item. It isn't the worst thing to happen, but knowing what my fund level is at should never be hidden this way, something was bugged after I made my last purchase.

Message 3 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18791 posts

Feb 3, 2013

brafix wrote:

Thx for quick response.

Tried the online store and like i thought my funds are still there (Phew!) The problem is simply the balance variable no longer shows up through my PS3 cart unless I am in the process of purchasing an item. It isn't the worst thing to happen, but knowing what my fund level is at should never be hidden this way, something was bugged after I made my last purchase.

I never even noticed that they showed it before but I know they show it before you complete the purchase. So if you don't have enough funds and you don't want your Credit Card charged you just cancel the purchase.

Message 4 of 4 (85 Views)
0 Likes