Mar 14 2013
By: GalatasarayEken First Son 13 posts

Walking Dead PS3

1 replies 93 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

I posted something 5 days ago about the Walking Dead, the people who commented were helpful and I called Sony Playstation, they promised me that they'd give me a refund on the game so I can re-download it but I still have not received the funds, I don't know what to do, I had been PS+ when I got the walking dead episode 1 and 2 for free on PS+ but since I enjoyed it a lot I decided to buy the season pass later on for 19.99 on PSN STORE but after my subscription ended on february 2013 for some reason it does not say Purchased but says 19.99 as if I never purchased it , I dont know what to do , the unlock key is not in my download list, but I have episodes 2-5 please help

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
39162 posts

Re: Walking Dead PS3

Mar 14, 2013

Hi, your Thread is of slight interest to me, will you do me a favor & have a look at my Thread for me, it's somewhat similar in places, here's the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Plus-Support/The-Walking-Dead-cannot-play/td-p/39...

As for your issue, a refund usually takes 7-10 working days, bear in mind that working days are not weekends, make sure it has been at least 10 working days then once that period has passed contact Sony again.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)