Yesterday I bought a $20 Playstation Store gift card at a Gamestop retailer. I ended up scratching the PIN area too hard that I was unable to read the entire code.
Here is some information that I was told to post according to https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/det
- Product: Playstation®Network
- Sub Product: Voucher / Promo Codes
- Topic: Voucher / Promo Codes
- The code is a Playstation Store gift card (PSN card). I was going to purchase "Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition" with it.
- I purchased the card at a Gamestop retailer, which is inside of a mall. (1233 West Avenue P, Palmdale, CA 93551)
- no products was included with the card
- I do not see an expiration date on the card
- My Sign-in ID (email address) is email@example.com
- My Online ID is diggs323
- First and Last name: Joshua Ferrer
Below are pictures of the PSN card (I scanned them) and the front side of the receipt (also scanned). Thanks.