Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11411 posts

Re: Video Download list

Sep 12, 2013

I went ahead and downloaded a couple of TV shows that I had already downloaded in the past. They downloaded with no issue, and are both still in my Download List.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 11 of 16 (122 Views)
MVP Support
17652 posts

Sep 13, 2013

johngie wrote:

I went ahead and downloaded a couple of TV shows that I had already downloaded in the past. They downloaded with no issue, and are both still in my Download List.

So you've redownloaded them more than once? Okay it seems unlimited then. Thanks johngie.

Message 12 of 16 (118 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Sep 13, 2013

This is news to me as well; I'll have to check it out sometime.  Is there also a way to redownload (directly) on the PS3?

Message 13 of 16 (112 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11411 posts

Sep 13, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

This is news to me as well; I'll have to check it out sometime.  Is there also a way to redownload (directly) on the PS3?

I'm not sure what you mean by "directly", but all past video purchases should have been snuck in to your Download List on your PS3/V/P, based on when you purchased them (i.e. Movie bought a month ago will be a month into your Download List).

It's just a matter of finding them and downloading them, which is what I did above, with no issues.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.

Message 14 of 16 (110 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4691 posts

Sep 13, 2013

johngie wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean by "directly", but all past video purchases should have been snuck in to your Download List on your PS3/V/P, based on when you purchased them (i.e. Movie bought a month ago will be a month into your Download List).

It's just a matter of finding them and downloading them, which is what I did above, with no issues.

I meant without having to transfer from the Vita.  I've never seen a "Video Download List" on the PS3, but I guess it's just in the regular download list (which previously didn't list videos).

Message 15 of 16 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11411 posts

Sep 13, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

johngie wrote:

JERM7 wrote:

I meant without having to transfer from the Vita.  I've never seen a "Video Download List" on the PS3, but I guess it's just in the regular download list (which previously didn't list videos).

Ya, it's all in the same Download List you use for games, themes, etc...

Message 16 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Likes