Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: VERIFYING PURCHACED CONTENT FOR 5 HOURS

Jun 15, 2014

OK  so i am finally in home after verifying purchaced content for 3hours.Now SONY would it be to your advantage if we had a delete button for the personal items .I would even buy one . What do u think? Plz tell me ty.

Message 31 of 45 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

OK  so i am finally in home after verifying purchaced content for 3hours.Now SONY would it be to your advantage if we had a delete button for the personal items .I would even buy one . What do u think? Plz tell me ty.

These problems have existed for a long time now--worse for some than for others it seems. Unfortunately, as I predicted and as much as I hate to say it, they will probably only get worse as Sony moves resources to the PS4. Eventually, Home will be simply unuseable.

Inventory management, the ability to delete/trade or somehow exchange and/or get rid of items has been suggested over and over again. I think something like that would require a pretty massive core update....and the odds of seeing that at this point look slim at best. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 32 of 45 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 15, 2014
I have been having extreme slowness all day on US servers. Spaces will not load and just hang. I have 150 mbps down for wired network, so my local network is not the problem. This looks like Sony server issues again.
Message 33 of 45 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jun 15, 2014

So far looking good only had a few tweeks in acorn park. if i get off line it will take another 3 hours to get back in.

Should i try to go back if it happens?

Message 34 of 45 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Jun 15, 2014
Dude...just try the link that I posted on the last page

Message 35 of 45 (295 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Jun 16, 2014

dude im not freezing its the verifying purchaced content that takes 3 to 5 hours to process.  i cant do nothing seem to be the servers they slowed down since march . its at a point that im asking the question , should i continue trying to go on home

even if it takes 3 to 5 hours to do?

Message 36 of 45 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

dude im not freezing its the verifying purchaced content that takes 3 to 5 hours to process.  i cant do nothing seem to be the servers they slowed down since march . its at a point that im asking the question , should i continue trying to go on home

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling HOME or cleared cache? Also whenyou delete HOME before you reinstall delete any and all HOME files under Game Data and Game saves before reinstalling and check your NAT typeon network connection.

images.jpg

Message 37 of 45 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11120 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

I think you're taking the title of the suport thread too literally. An account reset resolves various issues. What you choose to do, is up to you. Continuing to post about your issues, which don't even belong in this forum, isn't going to change anything. I would give it a shot. You certainly have nothing to lose considering what you've been going through.

Message 38 of 45 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

Ugh, did you even check the link? It pertains exactly to the issue you have described. If you wanna keep posting about your issue that there is a solution to, I guess that's up to you, but it seems foolish in my opinion.

Message 39 of 45 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2930 posts

Jun 16, 2014

carjackhydro wrote:

So far looking good only had a few tweeks in acorn park. if i get off line it will take another 3 hours to get back in.

Should i try to go back if it happens?

No, definitely not.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 40 of 45 (199 Views)
0 Likes